Made the drive to San Felipe on the Sea of Cortez. Had nice fish tacos at a local restaurant. They were good but we´re still not far south enough because they were pricey. $6 and $2 dollar beers.... While driving around to find a campspot a local tried to pass me on the right as I decided to turn right. Nothing happend to my car but his door got pretty crinkled. I was insisting it was his fault (it was) until his familia drove up in a pickup truck. The two HUGE Samoain looking sons were staring us down fiercely as we bargained on what I would have to pay for HIS mistake... The bidding started at $100 and I eventually paid $60 because a call had been made to the police. I wanted to get away fast to avoid a bribe situation... Alex later said he had his hand in pocket with his finger on a bottle of pepper spray. It would definitely have gotten physical if I didn´t pony-up.
Finally found Campo Pete´s and stayed the night.
A short video with local radio music in the background.
Here´s Campo Pete´s-
No comments:
Post a Comment